ถ้ามีการอัพเดท ดูได้จากลิ้งนี้ http://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php/Volunteers
- This page is here to acknowledge the users who are trusted by xat staff to do voluntary work for xat. See this page in: Romanian, Italian, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai
- They are not xat staff, they volunteer their time to help xat.
- The xat Volunteers have no special indication on the chat (e.g. they do not appear as xat staff, they appear as any normal user).
- The xat Volunteers will not ask for your personal information on other websites like Facebook or Twitter.
- Never give your password to any volunteer or xat staff, even if you are sure they are real.
- If you notice any user who claims he/she is a Volunteer and they are not on this page please report them to us immediately. To do so click here.
- The following users have the power to answer tickets on the xat support ticket system:
- Please NOTE that it is considered bad etiquette to ask a xat Volunteer to reply to your ticket.
Please understand that xat receives a countless amount of support tickets on a daily basis. Patience and understanding in this matter is greatly appreciated!
- The following users have the power to edit and write articles on xat wiki:
- The following users have the power to moderate the xat forums:
- The following users can make smilies/kisses/pawns which may be used in xat:
How to become a Volunteer
- There is no step-by-step guide to becoming a Volunteer.
- You must have the qualifications xat staff is looking for (which is up to an admin to decide). Currently it is invite only, we are not accepting applications.